Yes folks. Android 4.0.4 IMM76D has been leaked for the Sprint Nexus S 4G. The update has new set of images as well as a new radio.
Follow the process below to update your Nexus S 4 G
First you need to download and install a few files:
ii. Install the NS4G drivers
iii. Download and unzip Odin v1.85
Then the real process starts
- Begin with opening “Odin3_v1.85.exe”
- Then switch off your Nexus S 4G.
- Next, hold both Volume Up+Down then simply press thePower ButtonNext which puts the Nexus S 4G into Download Mode
- Now connect the Nexus S 4G to your computer. You have to make sure Odin recognizes it. You must notice “0:[COM#]” fill in the first box.
- Click BOOTLOADER and then select SPH-D720_IMM76D_KE1_BOOTLOAD_signed.tar
- Now click PDA before selecting SPH-D720_IMM76D_PDA_signed.tar
- Next click PHONE and select SPH-D720_IMM76D_LC1_Modem_signed.tar
- And finally click Start
- After the completion your device will reboot and it should Android 4.0.4 IMM76D.
Congratulations guys. You have successfully updated your Nexus S 4G.